1 of every 5 students has dyslexia.
70% of 4th graders across the nation cannot read at a proficient level.
- NAEP 2022 statistics
Every child must match
sounds to letters to learn to read.
When you hear "Wait a year, they'll learn to read." about an otherwise smart child:
answer with "Let's use The Sound Case™."
The Sound Case curriculum enables you to:
– teach students 5-7 years who were told "Wait a year" but are likely to "repeat a year".
– teach struggling readers who were taught with now-outmoded and failing curricula.
Based on Orton-Gillingham techniques, and Science of Reading research, The Sound Case™ helps students:
– connect Sounds-to-Letters in 30 minutes a day for as little as $2 a day.
– discover all important letter combinations needed to read, write and spell.
– enjoy reading from high-interest children's books available at your library (or in online audio versions) that develop both vocabulary AND comprehension.
– interact by moving clips on the unique Letter to Sound Action Strip, as the child helps step through each lesson in 5-10 minute increments as well as end of lesson activities.
Originally developed for children 5-7 years of age with dyslexia, using multi-sensory scripted lessons, you'll find The Sound Case perfect for ESL instruction and use in public or private Reading Specialist work. And it's fun to teach.
Click on The Sound Case photo and learn more
Click on The See 'N Sound™ Deck and see more elements inside the box
"I'm a parent or guardian
and need to prepare my child
"I'm a teacher
and need to prepare my students to read."
Laugh yourself silly. Click the arrow and hear the "s" sound work: